Stay connected with the latest product and application information from SepSolve Analytical in our free, on-demand webinars
Making our world safer through science: Identifying novel biomarkers of COVID-19 in breath
- Find out how thermal desorption (TD) provides sample security and integrity in breath biomarker workflows
- See how two-dimensional gas chromatography (GC×GC) allows you to discover more from breath samples
- Learn about the advantages of BenchTOF2 mass spectrometers for sensitive detection, confident identification and easy-to-use workflows
- See how smart software tools can automatically ‘spot the difference’ between breath profiles
- Hear about the real-world application of this technology for the detection of biomarkers associated with COVID-19.
Evaluating the authenticity of brand perfumes using GC×GC–TOF MS
- Discover how the value of GC×GC for fragrance profiling and how the addition of mass spectrometry provides deeper insights into sample composition, ensuring you do not miss any compound of relevance
- Learn how Tandem Ionisation® can be used to improve confidence in isomer identification and enhance discovery-based workflows, and
- How smart software workflows can make use of all the raw data to automatically uncover the subtle differences between brand and imitation fragrances.
From research to routine: Redefining GC‒MS for the modern lab
- Discover how BenchTOF2 removes the guesswork and complexity associated with compound identification, using an unbeatable combination of spectral fidelity, selectivity and smart software tools.
- Learn about the power of comprehensive analytical resolution – to gain deeper insights into sample composition and ensure you don’t miss any compound of relevance.
- See how intelligent, connected workflows allow BenchTOF2 to transition easily between discovery and routine applications within a unified user interface, saving time and improving productivity.
Improved profiling of cannabis terpenes for accurate product labelling
- Learn the basics of GC×GC & what it offers over and above standard GC.
- Hear about how the technology can be applied in both routine and R&D environments.
- See how the addition of mass spectrometry gains greater insight into sample composition.
- Learn about new software tools to simplify the comparison of terpene profiles and automatically generate meaningful results.
Complexity to Clarity: Transforming chromatographic data into usable results
- Learn how to use chemometrics to spot the difference between complex samples, without having to be a statistics expert.
- Find out how alignment and raw data workflows leave no trace peaks overlooked.
- Hear how prediction models can be used to quickly and accurately classify future samples.
The latest innovations in GC×GC software: What can ChromSpace do for you?
- See our simple workflows for GC and GCxGC processing on a range of file formats.
- Hear about streamlined instrument control and data processing.
- Find out how our network licensing can unify lab processing.
Automated aroma profiling of alcoholic beverages by sorptive extraction and GC×GC-FID/TOF MS/SCD
- Learn about the Centri platform for fully-automated, multi-mode sample preparation.
- Understand how trapping technology can extend system performance.
- See how GC×GC can reveal hidden information for complex samples.
Dual-channel GC×GC-FID for routine analysis of total petroleum hydrocarbons (TPH-CWG)
- Learn the basics of GC×GC and what it offers for analysis of TPH-CWG.
- See how eliminating offline sample fractionation can reduce costs and analysis time.
- Hear about the productivity advantages of dual-channel GC×GC-FID.
GC×GC for improved data quality in profiling cannabis terpenes
- Learn the basics of GC×GC and what it offers over and above standard GC.
- Hear about how GC×GC-FID can provide robust and simple profiling of terpenes.
- See how mass spectrometry can help to differentiate cannabis strains.
Analytical strategies to improve data quality in biomarker discovery
- Find out how thermal desorption provides sample security and integrity in breath biomarker workflows.
- See how two-dimensional GC allows you to discover more from your samples.
- Learn about the advantages of BenchTOF mass spectrometers for sensitive detection and confident identification.
- See real world examples for robust and repeatable biomarker discovery.
Developing breath testing for the clinical environment
- Prof. George Hanna (Imperial College, London) discuss the challenges involved in developing methods to discover new predictive biomarkers for oesophago-gastric cancer.
- Learn how Imperial College applied TD–GC×GC–TOF MS/FID for the profiling of volatiles from biological samples.