ChromSpace 1D GC-MS software
Request a demo
ChromSpace 1D is a time-saving software
platform to help you get the most out of your GC–MS data.
Using data in a
variety of common file formats, ChromSpace processes complex chromatograms
using easy-to-learn, streamlined workflows, to uncover hidden information that
may be overlooked by other platforms
Why choose ChromSpace 1D?
Intuitive processing of GC(–MS) data for
a range of file types (including .lsc, .d, .raw, .rsd and
- Easy-to-learn workflows with fast method
creation and batch processing, quantitation, and reporting/ exporting.
- Automated background subtraction of
interferences, and uncovering of ‘hidden’ compounds with easy-to-use
- Time-saving features such as one-click
library hits and saved EIC sets.
- Fast screening for compounds (or classes)
of interest using the Compound Explorer toolkit.
- Automatically align chromatograms and
find significant differences between samples by upgrading to ChromCompare+.
- Simplify the transition to GC×GC by
upgrading to ChromSpace.
exclusively for BenchTOF2 mass
- Full instrument control and data processing in a single streamlined
- Integrated control of BenchTOF2, as well as a range of GCs, INSIGHT® modulators and sample introduction platforms.
Real-time capability allows data-processing to be conducted in
real-time, with no user intervention, for rapid turnaround on urgent samples.
- Streamlined Tandem Ionisation workflows allow users to explore both 70 eV and soft EI data
embedded within a single ‘tandem’ file.
Complete the form below to request a ChromSpace 1D demo
Get in touch to request a demo