Schauenburg Analytics Ltd, through its subsidiary companies SepSolve Analytical and Markes International, has introduced the new Schauenburg Analytics Academy.
The Academy is a training provider offering fully interactive online and classroom-based courses. The courses are hosted by SepSolve and Markes specialists from across our network of global locations, enabling scientists across the globe to access our applications and engineering expertise.
- Interactive thermal desorption workshop
- Introduction to ChromSpace® GC×GC data processing software
- ChromSpace® GC×GC data processing software: Advanced qualitative and quantitative workflows
- Introduction to ChromCompare+
- INSIGHT® flow modulator: Theory & troubleshooting