ChromSpace provides streamlined qualitative and quantitative analysis of 1D and 2D GC(‒MS) data, with optional modules for alignment and powerful chemometrics, all in a single, intuitive user interface.
When coupled with BenchTOF2 mass spectrometers, ChromSpace also offers seamless integration of instrument control and novel tools to streamline Tandem Ionisation workflows.
- Intuitive processing of GC(–MS) data for a range of file types (including .lsc, .d, .raw, .rsd and .cdf).
- Easy-to-learn workflows with fast method creation and batch processing, quantitation, and reporting/exporting.
- Fast data navigation with customisable, dynamically-linked charts, tables and spectra.
- Automated background subtraction of interferences, and uncovering of ‘hidden’ compounds with easy-to-use deconvolution.
- Time-saving features such as one-click library hits and saved EIC sets.
- Fast screening for compounds (or classes) of interest using the Compound Explorer toolkit.
- Automatically align chromatograms and find significant differences between samples by adding ChromCompare+ chemometrics module.
- All of the powerful tools of ChromSpace 1D but with extended compatibility for GC×GC(‒MS) data.
- Fast group-type analysis with easy-to-use stencils and reporting.
- Multiple GC×GC chromatograms can be viewed in a single window.
- Flexible options for peak merging, with simple review of peak integration.
- Interactive 3D surface charts can be overlaid, stacked and inverted.
- Network licensing to easily unify lab processing.
- Robust alignment of the raw data for simpler and more confident comparison.
Features exclusively for BenchTOF mass spectrometers
- Full instrument control and data processing in a single streamlined software.
- Integrated control of BenchTOF2, as well as a range of GCs, INSIGHT® modulators and sample introduction platforms.
- Real-time display of 1D and 2D chromatograms means data can be explored while the sample is still running.
- Streamlined Tandem Ionisation workflows allow users to explore both 70 eV and soft EI data embedded within a single ‘tandem’ file.