GC×GC – From niche to necessity:
New applications guide
A guide to the applications of two-dimensional gas chromatography
What is GC×GC? How exactly does it work? What benefits does it have for challenging applications?
These and other questions are explained in a new e-book from the GC×GC experts at SepSolve Analytical.
Download the free applications e-book
In less than 30 pages, this helpful guide summarises key advantages of GC×GC across all the key application areas.
Examples of topics include:
- Fatty acid methyl esters in edible oils.
- Aroma compounds in whisky
- Allergens in fragranced consumer products
- Contaminants in cannabis extracts
- Total petrochemical hydrocarbons in contaminated soil
- Group-type analysis of petrochemicals
- …and many more!
Complete the form below to download this e-book and learn more about how you can benefit from the superior separating power of GC×GC.